FOUNDER, GLICK REAL ESTATE ASSOCIATES
I am a full-time real estate professional specializing in residential sales and service since 1986. When you consider buying or selling real estate you need a professional with a proven track record of professionalism, honesty, integrity and caring. My experience and dedication to my clients has placed me in the top 1% of all Santa Barbara Realtors for the last 33 years.
- Top 1% of all Santa Barbara Agents
- Top 1/2% Nationwide
- Berkshire Hathaway Chairman’s Circle Platinum Representing the Top 1/2% of Berkshire Hathaway Agents Nationwide 2004 — 2018
- Top salesperson, Santa Barbara office 2006, 2007, 2008, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2016, 2017, 2018
- 2018: #8 Agent out of 1,673 in Santa Barbara MLS for units sold, #13 Agent out of 1,673 in Santa Barbara MLS for volume sold
- 2016: #7 Agent out of 1,532 in Santa Barbara MLS for units sold, #11 Agent out of 1,532 in Santa Barbara MLS for volume sold, #17 out of 926 Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices agents for total volume and transactions in the Greater Los Angeles & Central Coast Region
- 2015: #14 Agent out of 1,596 in Santa Barbara MLS for total volume & units sold
- 2014: #15 out of 926 Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices agents for production in the Greater Los Angeles & Central Coast Region, #17 out of 926 Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices agents for transactions in Greater Los Angeles & Central Coast Region (Top 1/2% Nationwide)
- Top 100 Mike Ferry Agents Nationwide 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018
- Realtor of the Year, Santa Barbara Association of Realtors,1999-2000
- Vice President, Santa Barbara Board of Realtors
- Past President, Santa Barbara Multiple Listing Service
- Board of Directors, Santa Barbara Association of Realtors (1998, 1999, 2001)
- BA in Communication Studies – University of California Santa Barbara, 1979
- Past President, CASA (Court Appointed Special Advocates)
- Board of Directors, the Page Youth Center
- General Coordinator, Kid’s World Playground Project, 1993.
- General Coordinator, Children’s Miracle Network
- 805.689.7167 Direct
- DRE License # 00950129
PARTNER, GLICK REAL ESTATE ASSOCIATES
Carmen grew up in Alaska and Oregon and moved here as a city college student after high school. She is a UCSB graduate and later went on to become an avid world traveler touring thirty-seven countries over the past decade. Her real estate career took off in 2014 in the South Bay of Los Angeles. If you are selling a home, you will benefit from the unique set of marketing and negotiating skills she perfected while working in the highly competitive LA market before returning to her forever home in Santa Barbara. If you are looking to buy, she will share her expert knowledge of Santa Barbara’s niche neighborhoods to ensure you buy in the area right for you. Her enthusiasm for Santa Barbara and the surrounding communities is contagious. Her clients comment often on her “hustle,” follow through, service, and ability to make the process fun.
In addition to helping her clients successfully navigate the world of real estate, Carmen volunteers with the Girls Inc. Boost tutoring program, and also as a mentor with the Big Brother Big Sister program. She is a committee chair with the Family Service Agency of Santa Barbara County.
One of the things she loves most about this career are the long-lasting relationships. She welcomes the opportunity to learn more about you and talk about how she can help you get to where you want to be.
- BA in Global Studies – University of California Santa Barbara
- Mentor with Big Brother Big Sister
- Volunteer Tutor with the “Boost” after school program at Girls Inc.
- Committee Chair with Family Service Agency of Santa Barbara
- 805.705.3080 Direct
- DRE License # 01953155
EXECUTIVE ASSISTANT, GLICK REAL ESTATE ASSOCIATES
Maddison brings endless passion and enthusiasm to the team. She is the executive assistant for Glick Associates, bringing a calm and trusting tone to all of the teams transactions she facilitates each period of a listing, from the beginning to the sale, with excellent attention to detail and care towards the client experience. Her ability to quickly adapt to the ever-changing real estate market makes her an asset to our clientele.